Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hello Everyone!
I was tempted by the adversay for a long time the other day. It came to the close of my saturday night after proselyting and I recognize we really should say a prayer to start our fast since we hadn't eatin since two! I prayed that the Lord would have mercy upon us and personally I prayed I might be spared a day that I might be free to have peace and feel the spirit through out all of church. On our way to the church building a song came on called "I feel my saviors love". I felt the spirit soothe my nerves and I felt the peace of the Lord fill my soul. I truly did feel my Saviors love this sabbath day and I am grateful for the mercy He has on all of us as we trust in him and sacrifice. With my medical issues fasting is always a difficult thing to do but I know the Lord recognized my offering and blessed me with the experience of peace I desired. The meeting at church proved to be a magnificent one as two of my good friends and one recent convert bore their testimonies! The spirit filled the room and it was another manifestation of the tender mercies of the Lord. I know that fasting really does work. It's a sacrifice that we can make and the Lord will grant unto us that spirit of love and peace we desire. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment