Friday, July 19, 2013

July 19, 2013
    The beauty and power of mind and memory is where my studies and thought's have taken me today! If anyone has any thought's I'd love to hear because I myself wish to do much better. The more specific topic I'd like to focus on is how our negative experiences can affect us and hold us back from progression. I myself have  had experiences that I feel hold me back and hinder me from enjoying peace at certain moments in my life. In this section I'd like to share examples of what holds us back and then share possible solutions. I've realized at this very moment that I'm also completely out of time so I'll get back on another day to post my thoughts! I did find a link that talked upon the subject.
 
To learn from an Apostle of God click this link!! - This addresses learning from the past
   http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2009/04/learning-the-lessons-of-the-past?lang=eng
This talk is about divine healing, how the scars of past experiences, especially those not caused by our own choice, can be healed and forgotten.
http://www.lds.org/general-conference/1994/04/a-divine-prescription-for-spiritual-healing?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment